Sunday 29 March 2015

I feel blessed and fulfilled being a father : 2Shotz

2shot1
Veteran Nigerian rapper 2Shotz real names William Orioha recently welcomed a baby girl with his wife Precious on Thursday, March 13, 2015 in Dublin, Ireland.
The rapper who got married to his girlfriend on Friday, April 12, 2013 at the Ikoyi Marriage Registry spoke to Encomium magazine about fatherhood saying changes are expected to take place in his life. Read the excerpts of the interview below…
How does it feel to be a father?
Good, like every other father would feel. I can’t explain it. It is not something anybody can best describe. I cannot find words to describe it.
How are you enjoying the experience?
It is really nice. Having yours is a lot of difference, knowing that someone has come who will need your attention, looking up to you as a father. It is really a great feeling.
Now that you are a father, what will change about you?
Once children come, everything will change. I can’t tell exactly what it is that will change. It is a natural thing, the change will naturally happen. As it comes, we will adjust to it.
Were you there when it happened?
No, I was not there. But I watched everything. We are in a digital age, the social media is also there.  When are you going to see them? I don’t think that is any body’s business, I will definitely sort that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment